Our Stepney Dance and Pilates Studios offer an encouraging and supportive environment for Dance & Pilates enthusiasts to improve their fitness & well-being, make new friends, feel good about themselves and have fun!
Stomping Ground Studios
About Stomping Ground Studios
Number 9 Stepney Street was converted in 2014 from an old vintage car workshop to a purpose-built Dance & Pilates centre with 2 beautiful dance studios and a fully equipped Pilates Studio.
Stomping Ground Studios in Stepney is a place for students & clients to experience engaging and inspiring learning, highly skilled instruction as well as opportunities to perform and further their learning.
At Stomping Ground Studios we empower our students & clients by teaching them to take ownership of what they learn, therefore becoming independent, masterful movers, dancers and confident human beings.
Along with a range of dance lessons, we offer Pilates for teens and adults. You can also talk to our team about studio hire.
Enrol now to experience a safe, caring and supportive environment, where students can freely express themselves, follow their passions and strive for their goals, no matter how big or small.
We would love you to join our warm and friendly community of Dance & Pilates lovers.
We are an inclusive, open-minded centre, focused on helping you become the best you can be.
Dance. Pilates. Community.
We believe in the power of movement to change people’s lives.
Our mission is to provide a safe, caring and supportive environment where our students & clients can freely express themselves, follow their passions, and strive for their goals, no matter how big or small.
We are dedicated to passing on our skills and knowledge in the disciplines of Dance & Pilates to motivated and passionate individuals of all ages.
- Respect. Respecting the needs, goals and individuality of each member of our community. This includes all of our staff as well as all of our clients, students and their parents & caregivers.
- Kindness. To show kindness and compassion towards ourselves and then to all members of our community.
- Persistence. To always persist with our goals to serve our community of clients & students with excellence and compassion and create a business that will last the test of time.
- Courage. To try new things, to stay relevant and build a sustainable business for the future.
- Community. To create a friendly, inclusive and supportive community of committed, enthusiastic and passionate movement lovers of all ages.
Gillian is our Studio Manager and is here to make sure everything at the studio is running smoothly. Gillian also teaches the Pilates Mat, Spring Reformer, and Group Equipment classes at SGS as well as Pilates Initial Assessments and Private Pilates 1-on-1.